download PDF

Abstract

The infl uence on the young is the main activity in the work of many state leaders, political parties and social movements in modern democracies. The main aim of all present governments and ruling parties is to create a moderate attitude towards the authorities of the day among young people, counter radicalism and extremism. Whereas, the political opposition always uses young people to have the situation changed and win the power. In the furtherance of this goal, the opposition uses a great variety of suggestive means – political agitation, opinion propaganda and new values imposing. This article deals with the publicistic arsenal that have been created for young voters. The authors also study slogans that have been created by the young. Propaganda of a strong position on life, use of humour and provocation, use of sexual content materials to infl uence young audience are the special features of youth slogans and posters in modern Russian and Germany. Internet materials and youth vocabulary play a key role in this process. Political slogans and posters usually target middle-aged and old people that appreciate stability and smooth progress in political system, while youth slogans look more radical and push to action. They deal with different topics and have unusual combinations of elements in the structure of the agitation product.

Keywords

Russia, Germany, the youth, slogan, politics, party, humour, activity, provocation, voters

Artem N. Mikhin. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Olga V. Mikhina. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Fukolova, Ju. Idu na H. Kak kompanija «Vympelkom» priruchila «igrekov». 23.07.2014, https:// rugenerations.su/tag/pokolenie-y.

Kuznecov, S.A. 2000: Bol’shoj tolkovyj slovar’ russkogo jazyka. Saint-Petersburg.

Mihin, A.N., Shulezhkova, S.G. 2015: Nauka pobezhdat’: lozungi i prizyvy Rossijskoj Armii. V kn.: S.G. Shulezhkova (otv. red.), Publicisticheskij arsenal obshhestvennyh dvizhenij Rossii i Germanii: koll. monografi ja. Magnitogorsk–Greifswald, 132–150.

Mihina, O.V. 2015: Sopostavitel’nyj analiz publicisticheskih arsenalov obshhestvennyh dvizhenij Rossii i Germanii. V kn.: S.G. Shulezhkova (otv. red.), Publicisticheskij arsenal obshhestvennyh dvizhenij Rossii i Germanii: koll. monografi ja. Magnitogorsk–Greifswald, 229–249.

Mihina, O.V. 2016: Social’naja sostavljajushhaja lozungovogo arsenala obshhestvennyh dvizhenij Rossii i Germanii (sopostavitel’nyj analiz). In: Germanija – Rossija: Verbal’nye i vizual’nye sredstva sovremennogo publicisticheskogo diskursa: koll. monografi ja. Greifsvald, 101–111.

Publicisticheskij arsenal obshhestvennyh dvizhenij Rossii i Germanii 2015: S.G. Shulezhkova (otv. red.). Magnitogorsk–Greifswald.

Shulezhkova, S.G., Mihin, A.N. 2016: Otrazhenie mentaliteta grazhdan Rossii v sovremennyh armejskih lozungah. V kn.: Germanija – Rossija: Verbal’nye i vizual’nye sredstva sovremennogo publicisticheskogo diskursa: koll. monografi ja. Greifsvald, 111–120.

Timoshinov, E. «Molodaja gvardija»: osennij prizyv vo vlast’, http://communa.ru/politika/molodaya- gvardiya-osenniy-prizyv-vo-vlast/

Tishhenko, M. KPRF prevratit Lenina v seks-simvol, https://life.ru/t/politika/416909/kprf_ prievratit_lienina_v_sieks-simvola

Val’ter, H. (otv. red.) 2016: Germanija – Rossija: Verbal’nye i vizual’nye sredstva sovremennogo publicisticheskogo diskursa: koll. monografi ja. Greifsvald.

Val’ter, H. 2016: Nemeckie politicheskie plakaty s perioda Vejmarskoj respubliki do nashih dnej. V kn.: Germanija – Rossija: Verbal’nye i vizual’nye sredstva sovremennogo publicisticheskogo diskursa. Greifsvald, 64–80.