download PDF

Abstract

The article is devoted to the typological examination of some coordinative compounds of Chinese and Hungarian languages. The typological research represents the similar phenomena and regularities in different languages, whichrefl ect the important elements of evolution of the human language. Carrying out the research of Chinese and Hungarian structures,Russian sinologists established the common and fundamental regularity of Chinese coordinative compounds repulsing thegeneral view of the derivation of the East-Eurasian languages. The main goal of this work is to provide some elements of the parallel language in the aspect of typology, associated with a characteristic element of the linguistic model of the world. In the works of Russian Sinologists the basic typological features of the ancient type of word creation, widely used in the Far East, the Urals, Altai and the new Indian languages,were established. Using the general form of derivation in diverse languages enriches the knowledge about the development of human language and thinking, refl ecting in particular reception of the concept expressions.

Keywords

Comparative research, coordinative compounds, typological examination, Russian sinologist, fundamental regularities, parallel structure, type of derivation

Pacsai Imre, Nyíregyházi Főiskola, Hungary, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Beke, Ö. 1936: A fi nnugor szóösszetételhez. Nyelvtudományi Közlemények XLII, 346–356.

Chatterji, S.K. 1940: Indo-aryan and Hindi. Calcutta.

Dragunov, A.A. 1952: Issledovanija po grammatike kitajskogo jazyka. Moscow.

Fokos-Fuchs, D. 1961: Uráli és altaji összehasonlító szintaktikai tanulmányok. Nyelvtudományi Közlemények LXIV 1, 12–55.

Gabelentz, G. v.d 1881: Chinesische Grammatik mit Ausschluss des niederen Stils und der heutigen Umgangssprache. Weisel–Leipzig.

Gorelov, V.I. 1984: Leksikologija kitajskogo jazyka. Prosveshhenie. Moscow.

Kajdarov, N. 1958: Parnye slova v sovremennom ujgurskom jazyke. Alma-Ata.

Oshanin, I.M. 1952: Kitajsko-russkij slovar’. Moscow.

Pacsai, I. 1990: A mellérendelő szóösszetételek kontrasztív tipológiai vizsgálata. Acta Aademiae Paedagogice Nyíregyháziensis 12/C, 129–148.

Pais, D. 1951: Kérdések és szempontok a szóösszetételek vizsgálatához. Magyar Nyelv XLVII, 143–155.

Potebnja, A.A. 1961: Iz zapisok po russkoj grammatike T. III. Moscow.

Semenas, A.L. 1976: Paradigmaticheskij analiz komponentov kopuljativnogo slozhenija v kitajskom jazyke. Moscow.

Semenas, A.L. 1985: Nekotorye osobennosti semantiki slozhenija v izolirkjushhih jazykah. Moscow.

Solncev, V.M. 1979: O znachenii izuchenija vostochnyh jazykov dlja razvitija obshhego jazykoznanija. Voprosy jazykoznanija 1, 3–15.

Trubeckoj, N.S. 1991: Verhi i nizy russkoj kul’tury. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta 1, 87–98.